Behold – the Triond Forum! A place for you to share ideas, get feedback and ask questions to each other openly and easily within the Triond community.
We wrote to you in the newsletter that one of our New Year’s resolutions is to listen and respond to your feedback better, and the fruit of that effort is already apparent as we’ve just released this first new feature of the year. A forum for users is one feature that several of you have suggested, and we were happy to provide it for you.
Today, the new Triond Forum is live. As we work towards building a strong Triond community, we feel that the forum will be an important part of helping you share information with one another more efficiently.
There are a few topics on the forum to help you get the conversation going:
- Getting Started on Triond: Tips for Beginners
- Idea Exchange, Hot Topics and Trends
- Tips to Increase Readership
- Writing Technique and Skill Development
- Solutions for Writer’s Block
- General Discussion and Off-Topic Musings
You can suggest more topics by leaving a comment on this blog post.
Enjoy the conversation and happy publishing!