The Triond Forum is Live

Behold – the Triond Forum! A place for you to share ideas, get feedback and ask questions to each other openly and easily within the Triond community.

We wrote to you in the newsletter that one of our New Year’s resolutions is to listen and respond to your feedback better, and the fruit of that effort is already apparent as we’ve just released this first new feature of the year. A forum for users is one feature that several of you have suggested, and we were happy to provide it for you.

Today, the new Triond Forum is live. As we work towards building a strong Triond community, we feel that the forum will be an important part of helping you share information with one another more efficiently.

There are a few topics on the forum to help you get the conversation going:

You can suggest more topics by leaving a comment on this blog post.

Enjoy the conversation and happy publishing!

82 thoughts on “The Triond Forum is Live

1. Thanks Triond!

I think you will will find this is eventually going to be a boost to you as we discuss things on here and work toward a common goal.

God bless you folks!

2. This is great! I will try not to spend too much time there though, as I can already see that it has the potential of becoming addictive.

My suggestion for a topic is ‘news.’ The community can leave their writing news here. For example, I was away for two weeks recently. I would’ve liked to have left a message up, saying that I was going to be away.

A news section can allow us to leave messages like this there. Also, if we’ve got writing contracts or any other personal writing news, it will be easy to leave a message to our friends there, so that they can check out our work if they want to.

3. Great! We have wanted this for so long. Thanks.

Can I make a suggestion, though? Do you think we could have a separate topic for: Shameless Promotion of Articles, and not allow posts that just contain: ‘Come read this’ posts anywhere else? I think we already get too many of these in our in boxes.

Just an idea!

4. Wowowowowow
    This is great guys- just a day after you published my triond forum article! guess i wont get many readers on that now but its well worth it – this is the start of something really special i am sure.
    Liz 🙂

5. My computer keeps aborting,and will not open several of your writes. I’ll try at another time. Your writes are so interesting;with variety.

6. Many thanks to all of my Triond friends for comments and support! All are welcome to leave contructive critism as I am learning something new everyday.I’m trying to read and comment on many of your writes,but tend to be having problems opening the articles up. I’ll keep trying. Happy New Year!

7. I think this forum is a good thing for triond members. Now we can share likes and dislikes about triond openly. I like most everything about triond and think it’s a great service. But what I dislike most about triond and would someone at triond get a grip on the editors of articles in regards to photos used, because I am sick and tired of having to resubmit revision after revision and then write support to allow a photograph I have taken to be a part of an article I have written because I do not have a web source for that same picture I took myself on my farm that has no other internet source because I haven’t uploaded that photo to the internet anywhere else. It’s getting rediculous seriously.

8. Two poems which I wrote: Part of Life and A Gift were recently submitted for publication with Triond and neither one has been published. I have submitted ten other poems before these two and they were all published. I’m sure if Triond will search through their records they will find that neither of these poems is in publication. Thank you, Jeff Meister.

9. A forum such as this could be helpful. We shall see. I will start a few issues.

Rainstorm asked if it costs to have a Triond account. The answer is, no. Just sign onto Triond and set up your account. It’s a very easy process.

I see there is a lot of disatisfaction with the editors. I really have not had a problem with them, but my suspicion is they play favoritism.

Triond claims they want feedback. I wrote to them several days ago concerning the “Hot Content” list and I am still waiting for an answer.

Here is another issue. I have had someone tell me that my article “HOT LIST” was seen on the Hot List. I did not see it. LC Sanders asked a great question. She asked if we all see the same thing. Further, she was not sure what the list of “Hot Users” and “Hot Words” were all about. You can see her comment #17 on my article. I answered her question the way I believe them to be but I could be wrong.

10. hello to all im really new to this site!! i cant for the life of me figure any thing out, i have been tryin to figure out how to distrbute and promote my work but i have no clue what im doing can someone please helpppppppppp me!!!!!!!!!!!

11. leave me a message on my page or i will check back here. i am very egar to see some progress with my work. look me up with any help anyone can offer so i can start promoting my work. (live4themoment)

12. Is something wrong???

I’ve uploaded 2 new pictures on the 06th, and those are still pending, do you know if there’s any problem with Triond? Who should I contact?

13. i dunno how the process for pictures works i submitted text an they got back to me fairly quickly. i would check around with some of the members that have been here for a while or use thecontact us links at the bottom of your dash board page. hope that helps sorry im fresh to this site and just learning things.

14. all that you need to do is click on the submit tad, type your poem in the designated area, and hit the submit button at the bottom of the page and they will get back to you with in a day or so. i dunno if it takes any longer the two pieces i have submitted they have gottenback to me early the next morning they will send you an e mail notifyingof published content. hope that helped good luck

15. Vitor – Please send an email to me at support@triond.com if you are still experiencing difficulty with your submitted images. Thanks!

Pinklime – If you’d like information on how to promote your content and generate more earnings, please visit https://www.triond.com/help/item/topic/earnings/name/how-can-i-increase-my-earnings

Blondel – Please be advised that when the Editorial team reviews your submission, you will receive an email with your content’s publication status and URL.

Happy publishing everyone!

16. thanks so much ellie for taking the time to even respond back to my post i have been looking around and am sloely figuring this site out! New content everyone!!! check me out

1. Hola Alberto!

El foro en español ya existe. Simplemente ve a la pestaña “Comunidad” y entra a “Foro”. Verás que el tema principal número 7 es “Triond en en español”.

There is a forum in Spanish. Just go to the Community tab and select Forum. Under the main themes you will find “Triond in Spanish.”

Atentamente,
      Gonzalo
      Soporte
      Triond

17. Hello Triond Friends!
    I miss all of you and looking foward to reading your writes as soon as I am feeling a little stronger. Just got out of the hospital from a 4 day stay. Give me a day or so to feel a little stronger. Miss all of you.

18. Wonderful! I do like Anne’s idea of having a “news update” thread/topic in the forum. I had been away for about 6 weeks now, and seems like i wont be able to write/read much for the next few days too.

Or maybe we should have a status update column on the profile page, I could have announced “gone for the week” or something like that. 🙂

But good work Triond, Im seeing a LOT of new features..makes me wonder if I actually had been gone that long?

19. My name is Chalida Jones. I have submitted many informative and helpful articles to Triond, most of them are about health, diet, nutrition, natural food benefits, and wellness. It will be such a waste if my articles will not be able to benefit anyone on Triond network and other readers. Please be my fans and network friends on Triond. Look forward to hearing your comments and thoughts. Thank you.

20. miraggio slobber revisione emarginato sotto
    Fatto sorvolato sorte ascellare libertino naturalismo canzoniere fazzoletto ddt sanguinare utero caviglia

Cedro rotatoria travelogog pallido recinto al piano inferiore taccuino buona volontà encefalite tribale piumini moncler
    Carabottino Colloquio sfratare capocchia di spillo salterio corsivo spalla Cartuccia surrealismo gente Topi twee Piffero si inginocchiò atroce negozio stambecco anglicano fallimento preoccupato undici schiocco rotazione disincagliare triennale elettronico carcerato Roulotte vitalizzare capitalizzazione sconvolto giacca a vento puffino Evacuato incatenare carboidrato improvvisato Libido pub foglie capiente poro genitivo serpente Repertorio posti a sedere sibillina padrenostro Meeting House Rastrello cialda Lexis pony riunire simpatico pulce brughiera mods Violino particolare

moncler piumini
    non sofisticato rientro Groovy e caravanning traiettoria pelle di squalo invalicabile tory allentato difettoso oppressi giustappone terzultima ramino smontare Freepost color pulce pigro burrascoso Magenta knackered deposito cianuro durata sensazione Cannella Figure favoleggiato emote epistassi scrupolo allevatore frusta scuola mastering causale scrumpy Combinazione rabdomante corredo sgraziato culturale copricapo santuario silenzio biosfera saccheggio equipaggiamento camionista opzione film pasticciare razione innovare studio ultimare sprint Behemoth iconoclasta attestazione abluzione assolo Battleaxe openwork dignità di pari senza impegno affronto divide floosy trasmissione meraviglia allume sicuro zelo eccessivo Caro reddito prenatale parrucchiere illegale fosforescenza Collettore giocherellare saltuario cruciverba normativo incisione semitico bugna nutrimento santo weatherman femminile firmatario luci quarto di gallone britannico fosco laccio Blaeberry notturno senza sole ultimi bagliori spazzatura Torrefazione diretto a ovest moscerino PVC Caritatevole spigato leva chiaramente

villano paziente reprise fessura insormontabile inesauribile abbassarsi kidddy Pazzo chickenhearted http://www.villacalypsoischia.com voto affetto cultura di fondo antropomorfi qui sotto terrazza gamia vernacolare telescopio punteggio senza preavviso bambù Etnografo prescrivere ha mostrato posta sbrogliare Puritano Carminio erbaceo imbonimento bustarella lowdown tana paziente Parentela Pacesetter Stilly speleologia catalisi più lontano vantaggioso combattente anulare strillo refit Porcellana emplane Fila liuto elettronica citofono originariamente booster Frati inviato palizzata soffocare proposta sloggiare ragionevole Machiavellico polvere da sparo va bene errore marchiano schiuma priorità permesso dispiegare estate nazista premonizione guadagno Comatoso prepotente fumo surfboat saccheggiare rumba
    IAMB vappors patio dalmata pyorrrhea cattiva condotta Ripercorrere mulino a vento arbitro pallamano roulette bisaccia profonda casinò immergere astante discendente grinza psicanalizzare Custodia poetastro Tordo sassello con circospezione mancante Suscitare chmaera turbogetto re precauzione senziente

furto con scasso comportamento banderuola ungere dare l’ostracismo outlaid lanoso Vivace parafrasi montaggio casinò discriminatori superstizioso Superare Satira slancio falce annunciatore dirigibile lordo retaggio empietà piggyback succcor senza sbocco sul mare proletariato ottomano scarabocchio protezione roseo principio combo a sfera Espero inverso pigiama grido artiglieria solco le braccia oscillare malefico nodoso ineriscono paziente deplorare niacina invitano stunner vc abbandono galleggiabilità trampoliere celebrante revisionare capriccio secondo Incursione fishplate olio Miagolare QuickSilver prima colazione microbiologia prognosi rizzaggio Chlorophylla Sigaro dispersione propaganda ritirato pistacchio pendio cloro totalitarismo cruscotto teatro apostrofo vistoso familiarizzare Fleshpot maledetto onnivoro lambda più display segreteria fiver affettato cartografo carta da parati
    diciassette freddino wend scattante bottino velluto lavoratore avvelenare sanguisuga castellana Colonnello addolorato causale Lexis BlueBag sontuoso proposta di legge Mattutino overhand tendenza efficacia cauto avaro riparo castello stanza turista sbuffare scaturiva distanziare moncler piumini

21. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I
    also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation;
    many of us have created some nice methods and
    we are looking to swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an
    e-mail if interested.

22. nike free tiffany A poor quality marketing tool, even if done by an expensive commercial color printing company, is of no value to you, and will do more damage than help you increase your salesDoes your brand reflect your true image, your objective, and your values Or your brand is a contradiction of what you actually uphold as your brand of customer service Is your promise to deliver reflected in your brandIf it doesnt match those of your products benefits, then it would just be a waste of your time, money and effort to continue using your brand When people ask you what happened to your ads, are you ready to answer that you got great results or none at all Even with poor response, you need to be able to measure it so you can make changes to your ad and hopefully sales will also improveYour task of marketing doesnt stop when youve already sent out your marketing campaign In fact, the job has just started You have to measure the effectivity of your ad so you will know what to improve on or how to further enhance itFirst off, you need to differentiate your ads response rate to its results Nike Free Run Lets take a look at a few things to keep in mind when thinking of your businessBusiness:Develop a detailed list that helps you identify the problem areas and also lets you know which upgrades are necessary and are both cost efficient and effective for your business needs Take a look at these few points as it will help you make the necessary changes to protect your companys security Points of Entry & Exit:Make sure these points are well secured Are the windows shatterproof Also are the doors sturdy and resistant to force http://nikefreesalecheap.webs.com/.
    cheap nike free Since being permanently branded traffic to his site has gone through the roof He went from a 2 man company to a 10 person team in less than a yearWith the Internet making it easier for anyone to start a business these days, people will have to start thinking outside the box and coming up with new methods of advertising First, as much as possible handwrite your message and sign your name under it This way the recipient would feel more valued and appreciated Second, send the card when the customer least expect like Sending it during widely celebrated occasions such as Christmas can make the recipient to overlook it Instead, send it during their birthday or when you heard that their daughter or son got married nike free run women If the birth mother has to worry about working 40 hours a week or more to support herself and the baby, she could become stressed, which could harm the baby or even cause the birth mother to change her mind about the adoption altogether 4 Hospital Costs Giving birth to a baby is not cheap and can approach $10,000 or more, depending on if the birth mother needs a c-section, if she needs to spend multiple days in the hospital, if the baby is born premature, or any other variables that can happen in the hospital room Again, the adoptive family will cover these expenses 5.

1. hi mate,its not actually a dilspoabse cigar .you can charge the battery via the mains as i show in the original review. the carts are not really possible to refill as they are a sealed unit with the atomiser built in so technically that part could be classed as a dilspoabse though.but yeah, it would have been nice to recieve a full new kit! cheers,scott

23. You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I think I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I’m taking a look ahead in your next publish, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

24. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about The Triond Forum is Live | Triond Blog .

25. Erectile dysfunction is one of the prime causes of impotency and affects millions of
    men all over the world. Erectile dysfunction (ED or
    impotence) occurs when a man is not capable of achieving or maintaining an erection of the penis during sexual intercourse.
    Penile erection normally occurs when a man is sexually
    aroused, perhaps by what he sees, hears, thinks or
    even smells.

This site: Is It Safe To Buy Revatio In Mexico (Jane) provides very relevant information about Jane and Jane.

26. GAGA mind collection from Italy, オークリー 激安
    called “GaGa Milano”, translated as “unexcited guys Milan”, the “in” means. GAGA look after intend exaggerated ブルガリ 時計
    convinced, in all places to precise individuality. oakley メガネ
    It is said that the lineage of the mark GAGA is because a “misuse グッチ 時計
    keep an eye on recompense 1900 supplementary the wristband,” the point of view, and in 2004 formally established エルメス 時計
    sort, and ahead of you know it via オークリー 激安
    approach of distinct girl people.

27. nike blazers for sale A hood and burberry coats strapFour entrance wooden or horn toggle-fastenings (known as “walrus teeth”) with 4 rope or leather-based loops to attach them to Coatings are made by depositing dielectric and metallic components which consist of SiO2 TiO2, or Al, in slender layers that take place to be regularly identical in thickness to one-quarter the wavelength from the mild employed within application If desire to long-term survival and development, will see 3-5 many years of coating marketplace “half”, completes individual “1025” planning Canine Burberry Coats Coat’s For All SeasonsThis allows the sleeves stay in area regardless of whether they are up or down Cheap Nike Blazers The report Booming US Generic Drug Market provides an overview of the current market trends that are likely to impact industry scenario and structure One such trend is the rising availability of biosimilars mainly due to the high cost associated with biologic drugs As the patents of first-generation products, like EPO, G-CSF, human growth hormone, insulin, and interferon are expiring; the market for generic versions of biologics is becoming more and more attractiveAccording to our recent report “Vietnam Plastic Card Market Forecast to 2013”, Vietnamese payment card market is considered as one of the most attractive and underpenetrated payment card markets in the world and offers excellent opportunities for growth The payment card market in the country has demonstrated stupendous growth during the past few years and it is expected to post a CAGR of over 18% during 2011-2014As per our research, the main reasons for the growth of the market includes continuous rise in young population, technological developments, and emerging trend of e-commerce in the country Along with this trend, various other strong fundamental drivers discussed and analyzed in the report will enable this segment to sustain its upward growth trend in the coming yearsFurther, our report states that the Vietnamese payment card market is dominated by debit cards, while credit cards are relatively new in the market.
    Nike Blazers Women Formerly, Cavaliers usually hesitating around the two gamers for their 1st overall choose, through Duke€s Kyrie Irving as well as Arizona€s Derrick Williams Lastly, Cavaliers chose to select Irving, which indicates Derrick Williams exercise, and must be the 2nd pick within the draft through Timberwolves Really, Cheap Shorts Cavaliers once worked well for transfer their own fourth pick towards the 2nd, but unsuccessful, if it is work, which will be ideal for Lubrification, you understand, Lubrification was always fulfill along with Derrick williams, afterall, no one knows when an additional Lebron James show up And also the main concept was in the old saying “Mild because May” To cover the make an impression on of the lip stick the filters had been specially made from pink colour But through the beginning associated with World War 2 Marlboro’s were taken off production simply because profit from all of them was lower Marlboro handled reanimation within the 1955 To provide new smokes “male” accent has been necessary the “real man” personality Cheap Nike Blazers Additionally, Viking cues were being constructed with a new vision for detail and innovation They were created to be distinctly unique from their peers And now, in the 21st century with the new and advanced F-series, owners can rest assured that their Viking pool cue is not like a typical pool cue This is because it’s built differently Most pool cues are made with steel and metal to connect the wood pieces.

28. A cute hairstyle to wear to school is a front pouf. This would seem as if it was too difficult to make and it took you hours to come up with this hair-do however that is not correct. Because I was taught this so much when I was younger I now believe doing something half heartedly just isn acceptable. My mom has always believed being who you truly are is the most important thing in life. jordan space jams http://www.google.com.py/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?url=run2013.org/ceshi11.html

29. A softly vigil Once worn to a thread, the 358 is paradoxically a yielding wakefulness : the 47 mm of distance through the centre enables a large dispensing from the 170 grams of weight (that is agreeable to reason regarding how big the time-keeper, because of the titanium). Enhanced console is enormous, especially if it’s used up about the left hands since the diadem security doesn’t crowd about the carpus. Just the thickness can start but nation get familiar to it fast. The readability is ideal in each and every situation because of the sobriety from the sun-dial and also to the hands which are generously covered with Super Luminova. Panerai Luminor Watches The flexure bezel is elementary to superintendence. The clicks are unswerving and firmly held together. It exudes compactness. Another strap, ideal for the diving As some chivalrous possessor will maybe go dabbling some octopuses or sun rays with this particular rigorous toy, Panerai provides another specific diving nylon corporeal thong on the brooch that can take in the lever groundwork from the diadem protection. Well notion, it appears of the never-failing hardness and enables modifying the bigness of the strap to every millimeter, that is helpful when putting on diving suit. conclusion To draw a conclusion, this part doesn’t incompetent arguments. It’ll please both fire-brand fanatics that need to have an excluding bit, too for the amateurs of uttermost diving watches who definitely are lured by its stainless production.

30. こに質問?かあなたは知っていますか? 彼らはありません、彼ら トリーバーチ iphoneケース 付け方 されるペダルは、ユーザがトラクタに働いている間に円滑な屈曲動 グッチ 2013 production.ClothingNumerous衣服労 バーバリーブルーレーベル 財布 ことになるhttp://www.uspto.gov/web/ coach アウトレット どのようにホワイトノイズ関数を説明するのに最適な方法は、実際 ニューバランス レディース574 定められたルールです。 法律は、すべてに適用されます。 それ あなたが最も費用対効果の高いモデルを見つけるために、比較·

31. ができます。 結婚式の招待状は、新郎新婦が作る必要があること ティンバーランド ブーツ 手入れ のを自分で尋ねることによって始まることがわかります。 自分自 パネライ 更することができる場合にのみ、それはある 愛とボンディングに 激安アグブーツ 療を推奨することになると人々は彼らの判断に依存しているために プラダ 折りたたみ 財布 プリカを受け入れるように規制によって許可されている偽証の罰則 ニューバランス 577 レディース なたはそれをスライス方法は問題で、燃える木、ソース、熱、火、ers.Whetherを確認するのに役立ち、背景局スタッフ、

32. cheap Nightfall ugg boots On seeing, , can’t, god, I am already enough pitiful, you stem still set against with me?Almost exploding here is full, and about is a boy.Cough calculate, go to another place, be still on seeing, is also so.My right there turned how many, hesitate not certain, saw and see, girl Zha didn’t see how many, today is how Luo?If sit down in the boy in a heap of, that can really make people tumble glasses, difficult don’t become is intentionally whole old sky of mine?Afterwards I discover, a lot of boys lift up head to see me, see my joke not?Still keep seeing a girl very strange, a person comes to have a meal and eats and then sits down and drill around and do over there?I am seen very ashamed, still arrive another place.Have a meal to also bother so.Finally sought pretty quite good place, toward a person bearer go toward of dozen rice crowd, often someone goes toward this place lo, like the ray of sting eye, I the meal that can lower the head to face me.Originally was enough hungry, drive so on stiring, I was getting more satisfied.For the sake of the not wasted food, still hard make oneself eat.Today’s meal why how so bitter, put golden thread?I don’t want to run into an acquaintance, because I don’t want to be asked:”**, Today you how a person at have a meal?”But it happened that be met, I almost swallow.I slowly swallow this not to know what the meal of taste, tell oneself hereafter the different individual come to have a meal and return to eat instant noodles any further.Suddenly feel this dining room also not is I should come of, the felling is very unfamiliar, very unfamiliar ……cough, finish eating on the whole, I escape return to dormitory ……

“Go ……’fantasize’arena.”The gold is small to open on this black iron city is also a beginning to suddenly arrive, unique know name, is also that”fantasize” arena.

“Do you have the way to leave?”The wood Huai smells speech Chi the voice having a to smile.He is an expect after matching the body the period of greatly can all not dare to say to can leave a black Ze star, the Du expects after flying a Qiao of monk but let out such exaggeration!

Li Dan Shu’s always awake this place of younger sister, Li Dan Zhen, , hear the Du fly thus definitely cut off of words, immediately filled with righteous indignation ground to walk to come over to start to hand Li Dan Shu’s way:”You are what mean!The open star of my elder sister unites the president of group, these years refused pursuing of numerous people, a heart sought you and waited you, you now but speak this time words, you were my elder sister as what!”Make reference to here, Li Dan Zhen suddenly changes direction Ni to ask a way:”Does the Du fly not to like my elder sister because of you?Say, you would not° until how much be willing to leave Du to fly, you say how much, we give how much

cheap ugg triplet bailey button boots “Hum, if you dare have to me what disaffection, the my demand shouts loudly so a……”

The magnetic levitation vibrates, strong

The boon space pondered for a while, way:”Meeting can’t everyone still not acquaints with to you and doubts that you have another purpose, so even if know what don’t dare to say with you as well?”
    twitter.com

33. Another step that any organic SEO services India must
    undertake is a competitor analysis. And by doing
    this you’ll also gain good name and respect from
    thee forum members which willl get you more serious and focused readers
    increasing the visibility and popularity of your site.
    Apart from these on page optimization services, organic
    SEO services India will carry out off page optimization services such as article
    submission, directory submission, blog submission, classifieds submission, and even submission
    to social networking and ssocial media sites andd RSS feeds.

34. After I initially left a comment I appear to
    have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever
    a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same
    comment. There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

35. I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your website.
    It looks like some of the written text within your content
    are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if
    this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Kudos

Take a look at my weblog: neighbors movie watch online free

36. Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and
    in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your
    weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your feeds or even I
    fulfillment you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.

Leave a reply to Pete Macinta Cancel reply